пятница, 24 января 2020 г.

Create An Illustration Of Your Pet











About:

Hi,

Do you have a pet and really like your pets? Why don't you express it through an illustration.

I can create a sweet, cute vector illustration of your pet. 

Just send me your pet's photos, and I will create it for you.

You can print it, put it in a frame and hang it on the wall. Or you can send it to your friends as a gift.

It's fast and unique. You can request any ornament to be put in the illustration, ex: flower, bones, toys, etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I bought this gig to get a design made of a friends dog to make stickers for their wedding. The seller turned the work around super fast and I love the results!

Seller's Response:

I bloody love that.. Thank You..

:

Excellent. End product was just as communicated. Highly recommend.

:

Great communication

:

Great buyer! Great Experience!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий