воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

Create Beautiful Children Book Illustrations











About:

I am an experienced children’s book illustrator and I illustrate high-quality illustrations based on your description. And my style is colorful and attractive which takes children’s attention.


And also I can illustrate vector illustrations.


My illustrations are for all types of children’s book illustrations fantasy, family, animals, superhero African American, etc.


Note: Please contact me before you hit the ORDER NOW button. I will give you a suitable price based on what you require.




Why choose Me?


  • Unlimited revisions until you are perfectly satisfied
  • Professional and Friendly
  • Free copyrights of my work.

  • Premium Quality and Fast Delivery

  • 300 dpi resolution for best printing results

  • BIGGER Discounts for BULK Orders
  • High-Resolution image in JPEG and PNG file formats including the SOURCE FILE.



Order now and get this all done!



Note :
Before making the order, please contact me.


Thank you!

Regards,

Anisha

Reviews


:

This is my first time and having Anisha did an awesome job. She made my project in a timely manner and very polite. I love it worth the penny.

:

Anisha is simply amazing! You will not go wrong with hiring her. She is creative, patient and a great communicator. She also has a relatively fast turn around. I will be using her for more work.

:

I don’t normally leave reviews but I feel like it would be a disservice to Anisha if I didn’t tell everyone how amazing she is. She listens to you, is extremely communicative, is respectful, and is so hardworking and talented! I hired her to illustrate 22 pages in 2 weeks and she did it in 1 week! Hire her if you can because I know I will again!

:

She is very friendly and working honestly. But no rush. We took a lot of time! Anyway the result looking very nice!

:

OMG she is the best! This was exactly what I was looking for and I am so happy she was able to make this will be doing much more business in the future!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий