вторник, 21 января 2020 г.

Draw Any Illustration For You











About:

I will draw a Character fo you!



If you want a cartoon character\mascot of yourself, your dog, your hero or any characters in your imagination. I will do this! 



Perfect for the book illustration, stickers, pin ideas, birthday cards, comics, for profile pictures for Social Media, business cards, gifts  and much more!

What do I need from you
  • Your description about the character.
  • Photo as a reference if you have.
  • Color preferences if you have.


I you need something else, please contact me!



Reviews


:

Great work. You did a great job adjusting to my notes on this one. You do great clean up work

:

Awesome work! Nailed the concept we are working with. I will have some more work for you to go with this series soon!

:

Good Work as usual

:

Always impressive work

:

It’s everything I wanted. Great work!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий