среда, 22 января 2020 г.

Your Characters For Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hi,

"PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER"

I am a professional graphics designer and i a have done many project on children book illustrations.
* children story books
*  illustrations, 
* cartoon characters, etc. 
  


* I will draw illustration (for kids or whatever you need) ,


* also I can do story boarding, 


* draw concept design and so on.



$5 = 1 simple character illustrations
not include any background 



$15 = 1 page price

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ashridesign is very patient and kind. She is very professional and works very hard to meet your goals. I was very pleased with my finish product. Thanks so much!!

Seller's Response:

thank you maam

Seller's Response:

I would give 0 stars if I could. This artist and I were not on the same page. The English barrier was so much that none of the revisions were what I asked. It is sad that there is no buyer protection from Fiverr so beware of this artist.

Seller's Response:

he got more than 30 pages finally he need to cancel this order

:

This illustrator effectively enhanced my art




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий