четверг, 30 января 2020 г.

Design And Illustrate Your Logo And Brand Identity











About:

Hey there,

I'm professional experienced Graphic Designer.

My area on focus lies in field of logo and brand identity. Further skills such as Printables, motion graphics, UI/UX Design, layouting and editorial design are my specialty.   

I have been working as a freelance graphic designer with individual clients and professional institutes developing design concepts and elements. In addition to this experience keeping myself up-to-date with trendy style and design inspirations increased my flexibility towards responding, solving and fulfilling client needs. 

Constant communication with my client, being organized and punctuality in delivering tasks are guaranteed.

Please have a look into my portfolio and feel free to contact me for further inquires about your next task and hiring details.  

Reviews


:

High-Quality Design Work! The result was amazing, Aya is a very talented designer. Her service concerning the changes and the communication was really professionell and kind also. The work is so professionell and creative, that the price is way to low. Aya is a real designer for customers who are in need of High Quality and not just a Copy-Station. Thank you very much, I hope your next job will be the new McDonald or Ikea Design. :) Best wishes, Danny

:

Fantastic as always first class

:

easy to work with

:

Talented, fast and easy to work with

:

Comprehensive service; Skilled execution; highly recommend.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий