четверг, 8 февраля 2018 г.

I will fulfill yours graphic design needs

I will fulfill yours graphic design needs












About:

Your present copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are easily able to be printed. Not only that, I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD  with a high resolution PNG, JPEG 


  • Ready to print

  • Improve your art work

  • Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR(contact before order)

  • Convert logo / image to vector

  • T-Shirt Design (Teespring ,Tee Shirt Mock up)

  • Any other Illustrator based work


NOTE : delivery time depends on your artwork. that's why I don't offer 12-24 hours delivery for ANY artwork like other sellers.if you need something low quality & un-professional,I might not be the guy you want to hire(but if you buy the extra fast. I'll give you the most priority & complete within best possible time keeping the top notch quality)

For a $5:  1 VECTOR File type  + HD JPG , PNG 

For Source File extra: AI,EPS,PDF,SVG,PNG,JPG

Why me ? 

  • QUALITY is Guaranteed
  • Free Suggestions, Advices

The best thing about this gig? You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied with your order 


For complex designs I'll need to charge more than $5

Reviews


chrischocholous:This seller will work tirelessly until you get exactly what you want. Highly recommended.

sahil_designz:thankyou :) very good experience !

chrischocholous:This seller will do his best to 100% satisfy your requests.\n\nHire him if you want someone to do a great job.

sahil_designz:Thankyou sir for such a nice review :) it was an outstanding experience

sunshine37:Thanks ..fast delivery


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий