среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will create vector illustration design

I will create vector illustration design












About:

I got 8 years as a proffessional illustrator, i really love detailed fantastic illustrations as hobby, but i work on film industry doing storyboards, and work as a children illustrator because is my passion, usually for books.

Why hire me for your book illustrations?

  • Best quality: Just see my gallery, i give attention on details in every shoot. You will get the best of the best result in fiverr, "it´s worth every  penny" 

Only one style?

  • Of course not! i can suit all styles of illustration ( naive, art, manga, anime, comic, fantasy, vintage, pinup, cartoon, caricatures, realistic, children, adults, everything...

I will create a stylish vector illustration based on your ideas. The illustration can be:
  • a character or a mascot
  • single or a set of icons
  • a full illustrated scene in a more realistic or cartoonish style
  • typographic poster or text illustration

Contact me before ordering, so that we can discuss the details and I can create you a custom offer

Thank you and I look forward to drawing for you! no more words, Lets work! 

Reviews


hermalaya:Seller is EXCELLENT! She responds quickly and works tirelessly to make certain order is just what is wanted. I have been fortunate enough tow ork with her on several projects. She is my all-time favorite Fiverr Seller. You will not be disappointed.

ballcartoon:great buyer! thanks

hermalaya:Thank you SOOO much! I love what you have done with these girls and am looking forward to many more future projects with you!

ballcartoon:Great buyer love to work with her! She's always trying the best helping out to make high quality illustrations

hermalaya:EXCELLENT!!! Seller has an amazing eye for detail. She worked with me to identify just what I wanted to create! When I asked for input, she came up with great ideas. Quick response time. I will definitely be utilizing her talents again! Thank you Ballcartoon


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий