вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will transform you script in a storyboard for comic or manga

I will transform you script in a storyboard for comic or manga












About:

With a plain text script is nearly impossible to discover how many comic pages can be generated. For example, 20 plain text scripts don't generate 20 comic or manga pages. There is many factors for it.

The art is with "stick mans" in most case, so any other artist can work with his on style when start to do the real lineart. Can be used to simple drawing styles to the most realistic ones.The advantage to you order this GIG is that your storyboard will be adapted for a comic format by someone that do comics for some time and knows how to adapt a script to a comic that appeals and respect the custom comic pattern.

The Gig starts with a 10 pages for manga or Comics converted from a script for $5 in the Basic Pack. In case your script has not ended on the 10 pages, I will offer you an extra gig of $5 for more 10 pages until the end of the script. I'll show you previews on the order history, so you can approve or give feedbacks of the conversion.

The Size for Manga Pages are in A4 and bigger fonts, For Comics is in 11x17in size and smaler fonts. 

OBS:. This is a COMIC storyboard Gig. I have a Storyboard gig that fit for video projects. Please check it at my profile.


Reviews


davidwatta:Outstanding work. Always a pleasure to work with.

toonsfera:Glad you like it! thank you very much!

davidwatta:Toonsfera is awesome! I would highly recommend to anyone looking to see how their story/stories can be translated in comic book style storyboards. Such a great talent, I am very happy I stumbled upon him on this site. Fantastic work, very easy to work with. Looking forward to next stage of process.

toonsfera:I'm happy to contribute in your project. Thank you very much!

davidwatta:Toonsfera completed a 2nd set of storyboards for my project. The work was completed in a few days time (not sure Seller will be able to always deliver so quickly). But really fine work in record time.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий