среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate all your dreams

I will illustrate all your dreams












About:

Hi! I'm Otto300 a professional illustrator and handpoked tattooer, I used to make pencil sketches before digital edition so we can work more on details, after that i will proceed with digital edition, i can draw you an awesome illustration with watercolour and ink with digital edition, black and white if you want or just digital drawing, and also i can give it to you in high resolution image of 300 dpi, unlimited revisions, because i dont take a break until you have what you want, if you contact me the first thing i will do is send you my complete portfolio and respond all your questions kindly, i can make from cover albums, cover books, t-shirt design, tattoo design or any kind of illustration you think is going to look great with my style.

here is a video where you can see more about me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vdstFIPPqM

Always contact me before take a order, so we can work in the idea of what you want, you have to be clear and if can send me a skecht it would be great, it doesn't matter if is perfect, only have to explain your idea visualy

Reviews


bmurray13:Great! Captured what I asked.

otto300:Awesome experience

bmurray13:great experience as always!

otto300:Awesome experience bro

champagneizue:Outstanding work experience.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий