среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will do baby product line drawing

I will do baby product line drawing












About:

Hello,

Thank you for interest in my gig.
I am the full-time graphic designer in fiverr. I will draw line art illustration (Instruction Manual and Step Design) of the object of your choice. It can be anything And it will be done in the best quality.

        
  •  Custom Works to achieve the needs of the client.


  •  Professional quality images in detailed line art style.

  •  High Resolution of your designs.

  •  Friendly Customer Care

Please feel free to send me an inbox here.

Reviews


karlwigins:Another great design! Really responsive, intuitively understood our vision and produced great results quickly!

adriaavelar:A great pleasure to work with. Thanks for trusting me with your project.

karlwigins:Awesome! It was very good to work with Adria. He has a very good communication it was very pleasant to work with him. He is listening to our requirements. If i have other demands, I'll not hesitate to contact him. Outstanding work .

adriaavelar:Thank you very much. It was a great pleasure working with you and getting to know stuff about you as well!

bullabaloo:Good drawing but not quite what I asked for although the seller has said he will revise my order once i have given a 5 star review.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий