среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate furry character for you

I will illustrate furry character for you












About:

My FA is dswgratm for any of fans of my work!

My current gig is half body and full body sketches starting at $10

If you want full color and/or additional background options please message me for a custom quote. I do not do color gigs for less than $80

If you like my work, please tip or see my patreon!

Thank you,
Carla



Reviews


marine93:i love it!!! ty so much!!!

dswgratm:Good experiece so sorry I can't do the rest of your request at the moment but will definitely keep in touch!

marine93:i love it!!!

dswgratm:They're very detail oriented and makes transaction a lot easier for me

bigguy5u:Much thanks, excellent commision.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий