вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw a pencil + colored + caricature sketch of your image + beautiful frame

I will draw a pencil + colored + caricature sketch of your image + beautiful frame












About:

            This is my new gig.
Freehand pencil drawing/sketch in black and white 
    
 I will turn your picture in completely real looking pencil sketch. See samples above.

  •   24-HOUR EXPRESS TURNAROUND
  •   Professional Results
  •   Fast Responsiveness
  •   100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee 

I will turn your photography into a beautiful pencil sketch, a little bit vintage, grungy and distressed.

It's a digital artwork and you'll receive a .png that you can print on paper or canvas.

Other styles available:


  • Pastel drawing
  • Painting
  • Pen and Ink
  • Pointillism
  • Color pencil drawing
  • Pen drawing
  • Water color

I will also add a beautiful frame for your sketch for $10, but it is free for the standard and premium 

Packages


Please note, the sketch will be better if you provide a high quality resolution image.


Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


daniellethompso:thank you

leda_juliyer:Thank you so much.

jenniferrowe17:terrible experience

lenton:Was a little confusion good artist

leda_juliyer:Thank you so much..


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий