понедельник, 26 февраля 2018 г.

I will make a unique seamless pattern design

I will make a unique seamless pattern design












About:

I will design textile patterns for your imagination. 

This offer contains the following:

1 Textile pattern 
Delivery format JPG , PNG, AI, EPS
2. If you want a particular measure I can do.
It is important that you show me images concerning what you have in mind, so I can guarantee a great job.
03 .Complex illustration pattern, can be a complex vector or hand painted elements.

The final work is delivered in JPG or PNG. In case you need the project in PSD, AI or EPS, Please check the EXTRAS


Please always contact me before making your order by inbox.

Reviews


mikehagens:good seller

kapfernando:Thank you and come again!

bberry4:He was great

artstuff15:Great artist; easy to work with; will be repeat customer!

kapfernando:Thank you and come again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий