суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will draw kid illustrations pencil b and w or color hand drawn

I will draw kid illustrations pencil b and w or color hand drawn












About:

Hello, I´m Angie.  I´m an illustrator with several years of exprience creating illustrations for  children´s books.
It will be a pleasure helping to do your dream come true.  

NOTE: I will provide you with high quality drawings in my style, so I must be mentioned as the illustrator on your book, as I don´t require any other thing if you pay the commercial use, beacuse you will be the complete owner of the illustrations.

If you have any doubt please contact me.

Reviews


minimonta:muy bien. se ve genial!!!

princessleia74:Me encanta trabajar contigo. Una gran experiencia :)

minimonta:Increible!! parece saber lo que tengo en mente!!

princessleia74:Muchas gracias. Excelente equipo :)

minimonta:perfecto, como siempre!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий