пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will creatively design your imagined illustration

I will creatively design your imagined illustration












About:

I offer a truly bespoke & Professional Service in Illustration Designing & Veteran in Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe InDesign with years of working experience in local market.

 I'm ready to help you in achieving your desired illustration successfully ASAP and make the delivery with its source file AI, PSD, CDR, EPS, SVG & Transparent PNG & Photo File JPEG file format for Printing, Owners Social & Commercial Right Usage with Unlimited revision allowed until you're 100% satisfied.

 

Your satisfaction is my pleasure & you'll be grateful for the job well done.

 

Please feel free to contact me for further questioning.

 

Thanks & God Bless you.

Reviews


diamond1313:Communication is great but understanding for this seller is a little bit challenging and it’s more so the type of history project. Unlimited revisions mean just that but not so much for my order. I do love how he keeps in touch. I wish we could have build a better relationship but when I ask for a change he complains or rush and then it’s incorrect

cloneofdesire:Thanks

diamond1313:Thanks Lusky !

cloneofdesire:Thank you too

diamond1313:Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий