пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will do professional medical and exercise illustration

I will do professional medical and exercise illustration












About:

I I have been selling here in fiverr since 2013.  I have successfully completed 1200++ COMBINED orders, with 98% positive rating.  ( PLEASE CHECK MY FIVERR PROFILE ).  have been illustrating very professional-looking EXERCISE ILLUSTRATIONS for medical institutions, doctors and physical therapists and book authors for 15 years now. 

The past three years, I have already expanded my medical/exercise illustration services to
mobile APPS and ebooks. 

I have thorough understanding of the images of human anatomy, its various subsections and exercise positions.

I feel I want to share my talent here in fiverr.  One $5 gig is for ONE SIMPLE black and white line art illustration.  If it is complex and very detailed, please contact me here in the fiverr message board first.

Better yet, why don't we make it even more very professional looking?  Let us add colors and shadings to it.  Please check my gig extras to see how.

I give Special DISCOUNTED Package for bulk orders too.

Reviews


couldyoumoz:He did a great job in creating medical illustrations for our brochure and was professional and skilled! He was easy to work with in making the necessary edits to the brochure as well.

vladicreative:Awesome client to work with. Very professional. Thank you sir.

allright123:Great work!

vladicreative:Thank you very much. You are a very nice client to work with. cheers!

jpcoor:i liked the way he drew his work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий