пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will create your fantasy map for writings, rpg chronicle or games

I will create your fantasy map for writings, rpg chronicle or games












About:

I will create a precised map, under my style, of your fantasy world for RPG games, Roleplaying games, LARP adventures and writings. Black and White, with adorments, locations, zoom of certains zones and all with full detail on them.

And during February 2018, if you contact me before making an order, you can claim a special discount on your maps lvl 10 and lvl 40!

Reviews


nielsonenglish:Great job, excellent communication.

exoniensis:great communication, Nielson was there every time I sent a message, 100% recommended for sure!!

joellogan:Very good to work with. One of the best mapmaker/cartographers on Fiverr. I plan on working with this person again in the future.

exoniensis:Best client ever! I have done few city maps but this client's maps top them all, it's amazing working with him, always there to help and guide during the process, 100% recommended!!

mvgrimm:My first time buying maps and I was extremely lucky in selecting the right seller. His maps are so beautiful and precise I don't need revision. I highly recommended to all buyers out there to try his gig. You won't be disappointed. I will definitely use him again for all my books projects. Thank you very much.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий