суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will design qualty book cova, createspase book cover

I will design qualty book cova, createspase book cover












About:

Hello!!! Good day,

My name is Emily, I am a Certified and professional graphic designer with over 12 years experience in the industry.

what will you get on this gig:

In this gig, I will be helping you bring your book to life. I will be creating professional and eye-catching book covers for  any purpose, Createspace, Book covers, kindle, and ebook. My kindle covers always POP both in small and large thumbnails and my CreateSpace covers always stand out among others.

Why Purchase this Gig?

● 100% Satisfaction guaranteed 
● Unique and professional cover design that will stand out amongst others 
● MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if not satisfied. 
● Fast Delivery  
● Friendly customer service 

All my designs are done with the aim of giving you the best cover that will help sell your books and take you to the next level. 
Looking Forward, to Hear from You.

Regards
ecoverpro_gfx

Reviews


rjvamsee:Awesome experience and a well made cover design :) Thank you.

ecoverpro_gfx:Amazing buyer thank you looking forward to work with you again

design2ink:Designed another one

ecoverpro_gfx:Amazing Buyer thank you looking forward to work with you again

leenay17:Was great with work respond well made changes promptly will work with again will refer to others


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий