суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will be happy to share it with you! + See More

I will be happy to share it with you! + See More












About:

Hi!
My name is Ecaterina and I am a professional artist.
I will hand-draw for you illustration in my style.
It will be totally hand painted, watercolor on paper. I will scan it and send you a good quality jpeg file.
If you need commercial use you will need to add to the price  $10.
Also, check my gig extras if you need background or commercial use license.
Please message me for details. 
PS I do not paint erotic or violent images, for the rest, feel free to contact me! :)

Reviews


staceeny:Such beautiful creative work! My respect and appreciation!

tincuta:Thank you a lot!

staceeny:Always on point!

tincuta:Thank you!

staceeny:Thank you for all your hard work on this project! It's lovely!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий