четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will make your smart phone case design for your idea

I will make your smart phone case design for your idea












About:

I can make a design that will fit any customizable smartphone case that is sold through sites such as Zazzle, Society6, VistaPrint, etc. All I need is the dimensions and what type of design you would like. I can make designs with:


  • Photos
  • Illustrations (I can also make the illustrations, if you’d like at no extra charge.)
  • Patterns
  • Collages
  • Text Effects for monograms and names
  • Unlimited revisions (I want to make sure my customers are happy.)

Please Note: I do not make the phone cases themselves, just the designs that will be placed onto them.


Once I receive your order, I will get started on it right away. Thank you for checking out this gig, and I look forward to working with you!


Reviews


milkoy:Fast and talented!

alzadjjalli98:outstanding experience

hiteshpatel487:EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED, THANKX

alzadjjalli98:Outstanding Experience

candaceadahl:Another great job! Thank you!! Very happy with designs.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий