четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will create new fashion designs for your collection

I will create new fashion designs for your collection












About:

Please message me before ordering so I can make sure I will be able to meet your requirements and create a quote for you :) Please note: I work everything out based on my rate of $40/hr 

If you decide to hire me to create designs and the technical packages this is the process that I like to follow:

  1. Analyze Clients requirements - Review your brand, product, market and inspirations
  2. Research - Based on your requirements, I will analyze the trending colors and styles 
  3. Style concepts - considering your brand, target market, inspiration designs and current trends… I will create 3 style concepts for every style ordered. 
  4. Style selection – Client selects concepts they want to finalize and provides feedback to the designer about any adjustments they would like to make before finalizing NOTE: I can make small adjustments to the style concepts but if you want completely new styles, additional charges will apply.
  5. Finalize the designs - Get the green light from the client and finalize the designs.

Let me know if you have any questions, Natalia :)

Reviews


sokeyinc:Prompt, professional and great quality work. Able to reproduce what we envisioned, and understand current trends very well!

natalianewyork:Always a pleasure working with Oliver :)

sokeyinc:Great work as always. Quick turnaround and wonderful work!

natalianewyork:Amazing client, a real pleasure to work with :)

sokeyinc:always professional and prompt. Truly a pleasure to work with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий