суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will create real retro pixel art

I will create real retro pixel art












About:

Let's create some retro graphics for you.
Design pixel art characters and assets for your game or application or any other business.

Given Packages are just suggestions in case your requirements are minimal :)

if you want graphics for any other use just drop a message before placing order so I can create pixel art as per your need :)

Thank you!

PS :I will have right of final art to put as my portfolio or to show some one as my portfolio!
if you dont want me to use them as portfolio, please ask me before we start! :)

Reviews


djisuruperera:The order was really good and was what I wanted, communication with the seller was quick and easy

surajrenuka:It was amazing experience to work with you :) smooth and easy going :)\r\nThank you so much!

terrypayne316:His work is very good and am very happy with the final results. Animations are fluid, and very well done.

surajrenuka:thank you so much ;)\nits pleasure to work for you :)

narvalo:As expected


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий