суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will sketch your house or building

I will sketch your house or building












About:

I will create a colorful illustration of your house (or any building you like). I can do big and grand houses, and sweet little cottages, I love them all… The really great thing is that I can remove errant trees and make your roses come out in even in January.

It could be adornment in your home or in home your friend. The image can be framed or used for cards and letterheads, even screensavers.

Usually I use my favorite old tecnique : ink+pen+watercolor ($80). Or, if your interior needs monochrome picture: ink + pan + graphite pencil ($60).

 You will be able to have it as a ready-to-print high quality JPG-file formatted as A3 (42cm x 29.7 cm, 600dpi)

 Need a custom offer? Do inbox me. Thanks! :)

Reviews


mvfic2001:Phenomenal as always!!!

pencilillness:thanks a lot!

mvfic2001:FANTASTIC a pleasure to work with!!!

pencilillness:thanks a lot!

mvfic2001:Always Wonderful! Excellent to work with QUALITY work every time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий