суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will draw and color for you anything youd like

I will draw and color for you anything youd like












About:

I illustrate comics on a regular basis so I am pretty accustomed to drawing. I best describe my style as being a mix between western and anime. Hit me up a message if you are interested.

Reviews


chuckles2711:Pictures were exactly what I asked for. Many thanks!

harley765:LOVE this! Thank you so much!

mystiqueoflife:Great communication, Great quality work, As decribed, great deliverables, followed my request perfectly with friendly and quick communication. Worked with several times, recommend and will work with again. Great experience. Thanks. A+

labella_diva:PeiPei always does an amazing job! She is my go to for ALL my illustrations, I thank her for giving my words LIFE!

idographx:This is awesome, as usual! Thanks so much!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий