пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will create illustration for children book

I will create illustration for children book












About:

I will create a color or black-and-white children's book illustrations with an approximate age of about 8-14 years,
If you have any questions, please contact me immediately.

NOTE :
the price at this show is only for per illustration, if you need lots of illustrations for your book, let's do negotiation and the price will be flexible.

Thank's

best regards

domdoumy

Reviews


mauricefive:i had many thing to change. and everything was done patiently and great. definitely my favorite ;)

domdoumy:A very patient buyer, thank you so much

ameenahmuhammad:Beautiful

domdoumy:Outstanding Experience!

ameenahmuhammad:Thank You !!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий