суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will draw your pet in my illustration style

I will draw your pet in my illustration style












About:

Hello I'm Anggi Yanuariska

Please read this carefully before you order:

I will illustrate you and your pets or your pet him selfs  shown in my portofolio 

  • For best results, give me reference good quality image and all details you need and best pose of your pets. Only with a clear instruction I can match your idea.
  • And name list that you want to put on it

Basic gig you will get:

  • You will get HD quality and ready print on 3508pixel x 2480pixel 300 DPI (jpeg or png good screen quality)

Reviews


tzundere:Fantastic artwork! I'm in love with the final result. The artist did well communication with me and finished before the deadline

savideos:Great work! Thank you very much.

ludwigfeuerbach:thankyou!!

aimeebudge:ludwigfeuerbach was awesome when it came to communication, the art I ordered was delivered faster than expected, and it was fantastic quality.

ludwigfeuerbach:thankyou for order in my gig!! :)\r\nI wish we can make another project forward!! wait for your other order!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий