четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will design the pixel graphics for your 2d game

I will design the pixel graphics for your 2d game












About:

Please contact me for a custom order, if you have a specific budget in mind.

This fiverr offer is for game design element giving you the option to create assets bit by bit or create your entire game.

Because I'm not able to put up all of my designs on this site, I would like to offer  FREE sketches to give you an idea of what you might get with the final product. Please send my a message to get a FREE sketch of your idea.

Just provide me with a brief and I will do my best to sketch or design the element you require.


Reviews


billythesheep:Aston makes great stuff and is very multi-talented, I highly recommend him.

astonsouth1984:Thank you so much! You have been super patient!

lackaff:High quality and lightning fast work. Thanks!

astonsouth1984:Awesome to work with!

billythesheep:Aston always knocks it out of the park.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий