пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will not disappoint clients who subscribe to me ,,

I will not disappoint clients who subscribe to me ,,












About:

ILLUSTRATE ANYTHING WITH UNIQUE STYLE
From non-living to living things, minute to gigantic items and so much more.

Pricing is a function of item supplied by buyer.

With 5$, you can get illustrations done of  almost all simple objects which have lesser complex details and twists.
Complex objects would cost an extra 5 dollar. KINDLY SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST AS SOME ITEMS WOULD COST EVEN MORE TO ILLUSTRATE, THANKS :).


You  are GUARANTEED total satisfaction.
But not to worry, I pay attention to details and will sure make you smile.

If you are unsure about what my gig offers exactly, please send an inbox so we discuss pricing and details.

For exclusive rights to illustrated items, you may need to order the premium package or message me first if it a custom order, I will send you a quote exclusively for the pricing of copyrights.

Reviews


pgzmusic:Work always exceeds my actual requests...

arvanmaulana:thanks bro , i'll give the best for you

tideck:very good illustrator. he is serious and very fast. I highly recommend! thanks to you

arvanmaulana:thank you very much bro :)

matt19xx:Overall pleasant experience! Communication was a bit difficult and a revision wasn't made that I wanted, but satisfied with my order as always. Very creative and quality art would recommend for any project you need done!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий