суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will draw your dungeons and dragons characters

I will draw your dungeons and dragons characters












About:

A great way to bring your campaign to life is to have physical copies of your characters as you have imagined them. My Gig will ensure that your characters are brought to life, and that you are pleased with the results. I am a very communicative vendor, and so, to get the best quality product, I ask that you be communicative with me as well. 

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT (to me) SO PLEASE READ: 

HOW I ILLUSTRATE: 
  • I use Sketchbook Pro and a Wacom bamboo tablet. Artwork is all digital. 

 WHAT I WILL NOT ILLUSTRATE: 
  • Anything crude or overly sexual
  • No nudity 
  • Nothing overly violent 

ANSWERS TO COMMON CONFUSION: 
  • A sketch is NOT the same as a line drawing. A sketch is five dollars. A line drawing is another five ($10).
  • Your character's instrument/weapon/etc is at least another $5 (applies to line drawing and colored. 
  • Want a "group photo" like you see pictured above? Please Message me and we can talk details. 

Confused about where to start? Message me!  

FAQ - just message me XD 

I look forward to working with you and bringing your characters to life! 

Reviews


reannaroberts:Wonderful work, I know my husband will love this! Work was exactly what I requested.

ejmet1:Great service with very good communication. Got exactly what I wanted.

katelynmcivor:A wonderful artist! Created exactly what I described! Lovely to communicate with also!

prometheusvi:I really loved what I got for such a fair price, I am definitely going to recommend this to fellow D\u0026D players!

foxisaac:This is my second order from Candied cloud and she keeps hitting the home runs!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий