суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will create illustrations in my style

I will create illustrations in my style












About:

Please check my portfolio and contact me before you order!

My names is Marie Muravski. I create illustrations for different purposes and prefer to work with orders that are ideologically close to me. 

I create illustrations in my style only. No vector images, logos or graphic design work.
I can also make discounts for big orders.

For $5 I'll draw a sketch. Please contact me for this option and I'll send you a custom offer.

LEVEL 1
$ 40 for one color object without a background

LEVEL 2
$ 80 for several color objects without a background

LEVEL 3
$ 150 for a full-color illustration with a background


Reviews


mikepugliese:amazing work as usual. thanks!

muravski:Thank you Mike!

cindyhartz:I will be using these illustrations to help covey how storytelling helps us overcome traumas and tragedies in our lives. I explained what I needed to Marie, and she magically got it! I am very pleased!

lethaldayz:Outstanding Experience!

alxxx4u:I hired Marie (and continue to)! to curate pieces for my songs - and as always, her artistic abilities and professionalism are stellar!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий