суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will do digital illustrations with this beautiful style

I will do digital illustrations with this beautiful style












About:

Hi! I'm Daniela! These are my illustrations done by me! I hope you like my work.

The way I work:
- I'll make the sketch, then I will send you the sketch.
- Reviews time (This is the best moment to do all the necessary revisions).
- I'll paint the illustration on Photoshop.
- Finally, I'll deliver the illustration finished.

The Basic Service is just an outline illustration, with shadows and lights reference

Please, send me a message if you have any question, before purchasing of the GIG.







Reviews


kidder014:Thank you yet again Daniela!!

danielacc:Thank you very much!

kidder014:Thank you for the excellent work!

danielacc:Thank you very much!

kidder014:Daniela is the best illustrator on Fiverr!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий