суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything in my unique watercolour sketch style

I will illustrate anything in my unique watercolour sketch style












About:

I'll illustrate anything using my unique style - sketchy and grungy - like a photo pulled out from your dreams!

Good for:
Books, stories and articles
Menu, food illustration etc.
Blog and website illustrations
Manuals and instructional materials

My artworks are handmade and then later on enhanced in Photoshop to ensure high resolution.
They are available in JPEG, PNG and PDF formats.

If you have a specific request, just message me so that I could give you the proper quotation. Thanks!

Reviews


ricksig:Thank you again for an amazing delivery and superb work! Thank you

ricksig:Amazing working with you thank you so much!

dlillo:Great work, fast! Thank you!

fallenkittie:Amazing delivery and result

ines75:Fantastic result, the seller understood the idea I had in mind and showed real enthusiasm about the project! Asked the good questions and respond quickly to the small revisions I asked for. Great talent here, totally recommended. I'll buy again in the future. Thanks! :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий