пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will create a low poly portrait

I will create a low poly portrait












About:

I will give you a great low poly portrait with a high resolution. I need the good resolution photo so I can do the portrait. Having the photograph in my possession I will begin immediately the elaboration of the lowpoly portrait 

Reviews


derickmyers:Awesome job!

gussdesigner:Thanks for trusting me again. Good guy

david388:An absolute gem to work with - deserves way more than 5 stars. I'll definitely be back. Thanks!

gussdesigner:Thanks for trusting me again. It was a pleasure

samsamson:Oh my gosh SO happy with how this turned out, he listened to exactly what i wanted, perfect on the first try and super fast turn around. will DEFINITELY be hiring again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий