суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will create a cute illustration in my style

I will create a cute illustration in my style












About:

Hi there!
I will make a cute illustration in my own style. 

  • Please send me a message before make an orden. So we can discuss what I can do for you.
  • For best results, give me reference images and all the details you need.

For $5
I will draw 1 character (full color) without background and deliver the file in JPG/PNG (transparant background). File size will be approx 1000x1000px.

Aditional Price
  • Every 1 character extra = $10
  • Background = $15
  • Delivered the PSD format of the illustration + high resolution (2000x2000px) = $20
  • Text = $5

Reviews


shabrina0910:thanks ellie! great job!

ellie_art:Outstanding Experience!!!

erelcohen:Thank you for the great design. Fit our needs and we will back to another designs with you.

ellie_art:Outstanding Experience!!

shabrina0910:Love it! :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий