четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will create awesome cartoon illustrations

I will create awesome cartoon illustrations












About:

I draw and paint digital cartoons ideal and great for children's book or presentation. Its has this traditional sense into it and a modern touch.

I work passionately and i would like to work/collaborate with passionate peolple. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.


Reviews


derekffffffffff:Good job. Communication and effort was great :)

giosdesk:Constant communication with derek is outstanding. Can’t wait to have projects drom him

mitcheliz:I have never had such a great experience with any seller, ever.

giosdesk:On point with instructions and very precise on what they want :)

derekffffffffff:Good job and finished on time.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий