пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will provide a great professionalism and expertise in work i do. ORDER MY GIG, and I assure you will be happy to see the end results. + See More

I will provide a great professionalism and expertise in work i do. ORDER MY GIG, and I assure you will be happy to see the end results. + See More












About:

Hello everyone, My name is Zain and i am designer and artist & i will create awesome sketches & Drawings from images or according to you requirements, you will want to frame it.

Can sketch and draw almost any image using pencil, paints & Markers. Please do contact me before ordering to figure out the time line. 

Please make sure the image is clear, as clearer the image better will be the sharpness of the sketch


Reviews


jamalharris199:It was very shady.

zainarshad25:After delivering the picture, the buyer changed the entire requirements of the order. When i refused the buyer gave me negative rating.

tomj21:Easy communication./ I use the seller's drawings to make flashcards for the classroom and the kids just love them!

zainarshad25:Great experience!

tomj21:Fast work. Wonderful art.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий