пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will do adobe illustrator work

I will do adobe illustrator work












About:

Hi, I am jessica714. Welcome to my Profile! I'm a full time online graphic designer. Highly motivated graphic designer's platform with above 4 years of experience delivering impressive and distinct visual impressions by delivering target oriented commercial art. I have worked in a range of different projects from print. Thanks


My Service:
  • all kinds of Adobe illustrator work
  • Flyer
  • Poster
  • Brochure: Tri-dold, Bi-fold
  • Magazine
  • Report
  • Sales sheet

  • Adobe Illustrator work
  • Adobe Photoshop work


You will Get:

Basic : $5
1 simple work
1 sided design JPEG with ai file. 24 hours delivery Unlimited Revisions


Standard : $15
2 sided simple work
300 dpi JPEG, Print Ready PDF & Editable ai file. 24 hours delivery, unlimited revisions

Premium : $ 30
1 complex work
300 dpi Print Ready PDF & Ai file. also Editable ai file. 24 hours delivery, unlimited revisions



WHY YOU NEED TO CHOOSE ME?

  • 24 hours delivery
  • Highly experienced & fully professional design
  • More than 4 years Experience in Graphics design
  • Friendly customer care services and so on...


If you need any Custom design, please message me.


Thank you so much


Reviews


pthiriot:Great experience, would hire again.

jessica714:Great Client to work with! Love to work with you. Hope to work with you soon. Thanks!

belikeliquid:I really enjoy working with Jessica and rely on her for her excellent work and contribution to my work.

jessica714:Great Client to work with! Love to work with you. Hope to work with you soon. Thanks!

wolf8girl:What a FANTASTIC experience! Quick, beautiful work! I am so happy! Will definitely hire again and absolutely recommend!! Thank you!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий