пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will design a set of awesome custom thin line icons

I will design a set of awesome custom thin line icons












About:

  • One thin line icon set with original designs
  • High resolution files
  • No frills. Tell me what you want for the icon set that you're looking for and you'll have it.

Do let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to help.

Reviews


cameronstubber:Rica is awesome! This is our second gig, and i'm sure there are more to come :)

ricangeline:Thank you Cam! Nice working with you

paulsmiths30:Fantastic designs! Will definitely use Rica’s skills again. Very pleased.

ricangeline:Thank you Paul! I look forward to working with you again

pauldub:Great to deal with, good communication​ and happy with the result.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий