суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will draw any comic book superhero or illustration

I will draw any comic book superhero or illustration












About:

I will do a penciled and inked drawing for 5 dollars.  I specialize in drawing comic book superheros, like superman, spiderman, and batman.  I can also do cartoon drawings or anime drawings.  The commercial license is free!!  Other artists charge 20 dollars. 

In addition, I can do animal drawings.   Just send me a picture or a name of an animal and i can draw it in a dynamic way.  I'm also willing to do new things like drawing what i see or children's illustration for books, even landscape drawing. 

If you want a poster drawing done or a postcard for a holiday or drawing a family pet or making a design on a t-shirt, I'm the artist to hire. 

Reviews


damonbradley595:Very happy with his work! I will use his services again. Thanks!!!

damonbradley595:awesome work as always, great work for the price! I am very happy with his work!

damonbradley595:Excellent work for the price, I am pleased

damonbradley595:I am very happy with the final project. Will work with him again.

damonbradley595:He made the hero exactly as I wanted, for a great price! I will work with him again :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий