пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will sketching illustration or storyboard

I will sketching illustration or storyboard












About:

Hi, everyone!
I'm glad to greet you here! This gig is best solutions for people who search for quick drafts for their ideas, or who want the cheapest prices.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING:
All art will be made in CG and will have pencil-look;
Prices are based on an A4 page format, 300 dpi; 1 character;
It is low-details draft, be attention ( (check the examples in this Gig's portfolio);
I can add toning or some flat colors for + 5$ Extra pay.
 
Please, if you have several orders, or want a great battle sketch, or have any great idea and want some special conditions - contact me before ordering. We will find the best solution and price.

Also, you can check another gig, that best suits your needs if you want:
  • illustration for novel, book, story, 
  • realistic portrait from a photo;
  • an exclusive comics book (many pages),
  • a simple comics strips (a few pages), 
  • a cartoon-style simple comics, 
  • a character design and so on. 

I use Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint, SAI on Wacom tablet.

Reviews


chadelopez:She did a Fantastic job, this service was super fast!

lanakiseloff:Hah, thank you =) I'm glad that you're satisfied.

geroldi:Awesome! Great communication and understanding, as well as execution.

lanakiseloff:Thank you. I glad that you happy with my storyboard for your second movie.

geroldi:Excellent


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий