пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will draw children book illustration in my style

I will draw children book illustration in my style












About:

Please inbox me and discuss your project if you feel these packages don't meet your requirements before placing an order so I can give you a price.


otherwise Brief is simple... i will draw

  • One page line drawing and flat color 10$
  • One page simple color illustration with shedding 20$ 
  • One page detailed color Illustration 30$

illustration color/shading check out my gig packages ! Also, there is possibility to make custom orders.

I'm going to need from you any details you have about the illustration. For example:
1. What background
2. Character colour
3. Character outfit
4. Any details you want to integrate
5. Anything you think can help me draw your perfect illustration.

I don't do nude art, extreme violence, or imitate other artist's style/work.

I work in Photoshop and manga studio.

any further inquiry please ask me first .
Thanks

Reviews


robertwilson346:Excellent

rioshuvo:thank you ^^

robertwilson346:Always a pleasure

rioshuvo:Thank you ^^

robertwilson346:a pleasure as always


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий