пятница, 30 марта 2018 г.

I will create a detailed line art illustration in 24 hours

I will create a detailed line art illustration in 24 hours












About:

Hello, I'm Queens_ink and welcome to my art line illustration art world.

Here, I bring back the photos and transform them into detailed arts of the line ...



I will send you the JPEG, PNG and (depending on your preferred package) PSD or ILLUSTRATOR .ai or .eps file format for the resource file. Just tell me what you need, then sit back, relax and watch me serve you the best.

For additional payment (s), I will add the color attribute to your simple online art drawings and an extra would add color to the background.
I assure you a range of high-quality vector artwork designs and fast delivery.
100% refund if I can not satisfy your satisfaction.

FEEL FREE TO BRING YOUR EVERY ILLUSTRATION DESIGNS TO ME

Greeting.
.

Reviews


lorihammond:excellent job!!

queens_ink:Excellent buyer.

walterfreeman:Completely OUTSTANDING results! This gig provider is on another level! Extremely fast! I very highly recommend this gig provider! Seriously super pleased with my gig results!

queens_ink:Best experience ever!!

walterfreeman:Completely outstanding work! Very high quality, Excellent communication. I very highly recommend this gig provider!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий