суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will make up an idea and present to you in a form of a simple line art

I will make up an idea and present to you in a form of a simple line art












About:

Important

1.Ask before you order the Extra fast service.

2.Ask if you don't know which package to choose.

Hello there,

Do you need artwork for your story? To promote your product/service? For your movie? For a gift? Do you want to hang a poster of your favorite movie in your room? Just hit me with your idea, and I will provide you with 100% original artwork - designed by me.

I'm your choice for your need. I'm a lover of simple and clean designs!
If you love creative minimalism and simplicity, you should really have one of these from me! However, I also do some pretty complex illustrations

By working with me you will get:

ORIGINAL WORK

FAST & CREATIVE

FRIENDLY AND COMMUNICATIVE DESIGNER :-)

If you have something on your mind, an idea or question, please feel free to contact me!  I'd like to help you out :-)

Reviews


heatherhansen:Great job like ALWAYS, thanks Nakita!

heatherhansen:Wonderful job as usual!

heatherhansen:Great Job!

heatherhansen:Incredible artist and communicator!

heatherhansen:Amazing work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий