суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will give you top quality production every time. Just check out my previous work and don't forget to favorite the gigs you love most.

I will give you top quality production every time. Just check out my previous work and don't forget to favorite the gigs you love most.












About:

Getting problem in finding or identifying the font? or really don't know what font is? This is the gig you should be!

I can identify any font from logo, image, poster, flyer or anything which have a font. 


  • I am doing everything manually and precisely to find a font and you don't need to worry about it anymore. 
  • If the font belongs to free source then I will send you with the order.
  • I am doing every order within one day and probably within few hours to gives your services value able.

The basic gig is for one font and if you have many fonts then please contact me. 
Paid font = Add from extras

Don't forget to click on the favorites for future contact. Also if you want changes in existing font or need to make new font please check my another gig.

IMPORTANT: No single character and I need the pair of the font with some text before placing an order.

So, what are you waiting for, let's get started?

Reviews


jasonberke:Lightning flash speed delivery

tanveer15:Outstanding Experience!!!

jasonberke:perfect fast work

tanveer15:Thank you!!!

joe_boi:When it comes to fonts, Tanveer never stops to amaze! A flash for hire.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий