суббота, 31 марта 2018 г.

I will make an incredible illustration

I will make an incredible illustration












About:

Here in this gig you will find what you need to have a wonderful illustration made by me!

Please, before making any contract, I will need the following basic things to be able to do a good job:

1. Before hiring me, please write me about your idea, what you want to do, the style and the deadline. 

2. I will need some references (from the layout, the colors, the characters, all you have!)


If you have and awesome idea but not sure what to do, you can send me a message and i'll help you!

Have a nice day!

Reviews


dashanazarova:I always apply to Maria if any illustration needed. She did a great job now too, when a complex infographic was required. Recommend this artist if you have the project of any complexity

vladzhovtenko:amazing work and wiliness to go extra mile to deliver results we needed

dashanazarova:Extremely satisfied with the communication and delivered service. The illustrations were delivered in a highly limited time and they're great.

dashanazarova:Totally satisfied with the results

mariafrojash:a great client!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий