понедельник, 24 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw any animal doing anything activity

I will draw any animal doing anything activity












About:

I am an illustrator who loves drawing animals, plants, and people. I love giving animals character and can draw any animal doing anything (activity, sport, in any costume, etc). My mediums of choice are acyrlic (when I paint), india ink pens, as well as watercolour and watercolour pencils.

Reviews


gotworktogive:very quick, reliable and the designe is brilliant, exactly what i was hopin for.\n

nicolegooch:her talent and enthusiasm is so refreshing \nshe truely cares about you and her work\nThank you again Lindsay

nicolegooch:great enthusiasm and understanding my vision\nthank you

lindsmcvic:Great communication, overall a wonderful experience!

nicolegooch:really communicates well\nhas great ideas and a lot of talent


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий