четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw anime illustration and fake screenshot

I will draw anime illustration and fake screenshot












About:

Hi, everyone!

Welcome to my Gig. Here, you can request everything about anime! 
original character, fanart, chibi, fake screenshot, fake official poster, background, draw for a visual novel, or even animation(anime).

Experienced with more than 2.500 drawings. Personal animation project, and many illustrations.
You can check my last animation project here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cE7VtN5z20

Please contact me first. We can talk about what you want and make sure to collect the required information before order.
I will send each progress, so you can make sure everything is okay before coloring. Unlimited revision on sketch progress only, mainly on the character.

I will not draw:
- NFSW(Hardcore) (But I can accept light fanservice)
- Highly Detailed Mecha 
- car, motorcycle, or another vehicle. (if simple shape, it might still okay)


thank you.

Reviews


josephhchan94:10/10 recommend.

josephhchan94:awesome. love it brootherrrr

sgleesg:Great work as usual! Coming back for more soon!

sgleesg:highly recommended! fantastic job done!

josephhchan94:10/10 recommend.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий