воскресенье, 30 сентября 2018 г.

I will design your game graphics

I will design your game graphics












About:

** Please Note that This gig price is not 5$! If you want me to design your game/app then Please in-box me before you purchase it for the discussion**

Send me a picture or reference to any game Object or anything you want and I will turn it into Digital Object as per your requirement!


What you get for $5:
  • Sketch
  • High resolution PNG file - no color

For ** COLORFUL GRAPHIC ** PLEASE CHOOSE FROM PACKAGE 


I can design , Concept and make High quality graphics designs for your games and apps.
I can provide step by step update by drawing then painting and approving.

Reviews


cybuhtech:Brilliant artist!... Incredibly AWESOME to work with!... Thank u soooooooooo much!... :)

saniyaslam:Thank you so much! :)

martinbauer247:Great work as always

saniyaslam:Thank you so much!

bluebana:Great Work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий