пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will create coloring book pages

I will create coloring book pages












About:

I will create interesting coloring book pages for both children and adults. The designs will be original and hand drawn.  I'll give a discounts for complete book so please inbox me before placing an order. I can create draw anything, from text, figures, flowers and landscapes to mandala and zen tangle art.

Please don't ask for free samples and have a look at my prices before contacting me. Every design is unique and specially made for you.

Approximate costs for books is between $100 to $400.

Reviews


creativehabit:The experience was great.

greatv:Hello everyone, the files were delivered. thanks again, Greatv

bliss07:He did what I asked and it turned out nicely.

book2018:The Seller did an excellent job in creating the images that I wanted.

kamaraafi:It turned out just the way I wanted it to.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий