пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will create children book illustration

I will create children book illustration












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER

I work illustrating children's book. Can do multiple styles for each book. I have extensive work experience in this area. 

Every project is unique, and I try that every character and scene have a unique look and feel. I'm very involve in every project and is always a plesure to work side by side with you to make the feel the you want for your illustration.

  • Every illustration is done digitally
  • I deliver the source files and high-quality images at the end of the project
  • You can add more characters for an extra fee (see additional services)


Every illustration is a full 8" x 10" color page.


If have any doubt or want a consult, please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


offtheygokids:Great image and revision as asked.

reidthescroll25:It has been great! I have been working with him for several months and the illustrations are bringing the characters to life. Thank you!

reidthescroll25:It has been great! I am so impressed with the illustrations that he created for me.

reidthescroll25:It continues to be a good experience. My gig was late but I was offered a free illustration which I thought was very kind. He has promised a faster turn around time for the next four illustrations.

nixed42:Fantastic work and a good communicator. I will definitely be working with this illustrator again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий